Get connected to the care you've always wanted from your therapist.
We connect you to out-of-network therapists who provide integrative concierge-style psychotherapy in DC, MD, VA, and beyond.
Take the next step on your journey through life's challenges.
Are you struggling with fear, grief, sadness, anxiety, or stress?
Is your anger, shame or guilt preventing you from experiencing the joys of life?
Do your relationships at home or work feel strained?
Let us connect you to someone who can help awaken your best self, help you find solutions to problems that you face, and walk with you on your path to happiness, health, & wellness.
Here's what you get when you connect to an out-of-network therapist through us:
Services you can't get through insurance.
The therapists we contract with offer expedient care using modalities and services that would otherwise be stifled by insurance.
Evening and weekend availability.
No need to wait until the "next business day" for a session. Schedule your appointments as needed.
The length of your sessions is up to you.
The length of your sessions is between you and your therapist instead of your insurance company.
No more sharing your confidential information with insurance companies.
Insurance companies have no access to the records of self-pay clients. Your records are 100% between you and your therapist.
Switch between virtual or in-person appointments as needed.
The "face to face" time spent with a therapist is vital to effective psychotherapy, which is why therapists offer both video-based and in-person sessions.
Handle "the details" directly with your therapist.
All therapists who contract with us are 100% independent, which means you'll be able to handle finances and scheduling directly with your therapist. There's no "main office."
Therapists who contract with us specialize in a variety of areas.
Medical Illness and Crisis
Chronic Pain Management
Adult Children of Alcoholics
Mild Autism Spectrum
High Performance Careers
School & Learning Concerns
Ethical Non-Monogamy, Kink, and Poly
Anxiety & Stress
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Exploration of Spiritual & Religious Beliefs
Here's how you get started.
We make finding your perfect therapist as simple as it gets.
All of the therapists we contract with are thoroughly vetted for professionalism, use of evidence-based practices, and specific areas of specialization.
Take our online questionnaire.
Answer a series of questions to tell us a bit about what you're looking for help with. (All of your answers are protected by HIPAA and 100% private and confidential).
Match with the right therapist for you.
We'll use your answers to help guide you toward the best therapist based on your answers.
Get an appointment. Fast.
No need to wait. We'll connect you fast.
Accordingly, our values are as follows:
- You will be treated with kindness and dignity.
- Your beliefs, values, relationships, individual and family history, and present circumstances will be honored and respected.
- We believe in face-to-face relationships—virtually or in-person.
- Our contract therapist screening process is thorough, personal, and places the likelihood of successful client outcomes as the most important factor for determining who contract with.
- Contract therapists provide evidence-based and trauma-informed care to all clients, regardless of their background.
- Contract therapists are out-of-network with most insurance plans, allowing clients to benefit from treatment that is not dictated by insurance, thus removing barriers to quality service that exceeds industry standards.